Orlando Squeeze Hat Giveaway Rules
Official Rules for Orlando Squeeze Hat Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Orlando Squeeze Hat Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 am, July 2, 2023 (the “Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 pm, July 9, 2023 (the “End Date”) (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Orlando Squeeze, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry prior to the Start Date. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have internet access, an Instagram account (which is set to public). If you do not have an account, go to www.instagram.com and create an account according to the instructions on the website. Creating an Instagram account is free.
For one regular entry (“Regular Entry”), during or prior to the Sweepstakes Period, you must do each of the following steps:
- Like Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Instagram post (“Post”).
- Tag at least three (3) friends in the comment section of the Post.
- Follow @OrlandoSqueeze on Instagram.
For one bonus entry (“Bonus Entry”), share the Post on your Instagram Story during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit one Regular Entry and one Bonus Entry per person in the Sweepstakes throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Regular Entry and Bonus Entry together shall comprise an “Entry”.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/CLEARANCES (ANY FAILURE TO MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION):
Content and Originality: The Entry must not contain copyrighted material other than your own original content. Entries containing copyrighted materials other than your own original content will be disqualified.
No Names and Likeness Used Without Permission: The Entry must not defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights or constitute or suggest copyright infringement.
No Illegal, Offensive or Inappropriate Content: The Entry must not contain any content that is sexually explicit, sexually suggestive, offensive, illegal, pornographic or obscene or that features, promotes or suggests the use or abuse of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other harmful substances or otherwise is in bad taste or is otherwise objectionable to Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and exclusive discretion. Content must not disparage Sponsor and must be in keeping with Sponsor’s reputation and image, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entry may be disqualified.
Entry in this Sweepstakes in no way authorizes Entrants to use Sponsor’s Intellectual Property (“Squeeze IP”). Squeeze IP includes without limitation patents, copyrights, trade secrets, designs, trademarks (including service marks), trade dress and other similar intellectual property which may exist anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered, and all applications and registrations with respect to any of the foregoing.
You may unfollow @OrlandoSqueeze at any time, provided that in order to be eligible you must be following @OrlandoSqueeze on Instagram at the end of the Sweepstakes Period and through the Selection Date.
For an Alternative Method of Entry to enter the Sweepstakes online without completing the steps above, send an email to email@example.com with the following information: your first and last name, your full mailing address, and your age. This email must be received by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period to qualify. Alternative Method of Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules will result in disqualification.
Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, corrupted, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries are subject to these Rules.
- Prizes: There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes randomly selected from all valid entrants (a “Selected Winner”), who will receive Four (4) Hats $30 each. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $120.
The SELECTED WINNER MUST PROVIDE ALL TRUE, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUESTED BY THE SPONSOR TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF PRIZE TO THE WINNER, AND BEARS ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. IF A SELECTED WINNER DOES NOT PROMPTLY PROVIDE SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO ENABLE SPONSOR TO DELIVER THE PRIZE TO THE APPLICABLE WINNER OR SUCH WINNER IS OTHERWISE INELIGIBLE, SUCH SELECTED WINNER WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN AND SPONSOR MAY SELECT AN ALTERNATE SELECTED WINNER (AND THUS AN ALTERNATE WINNER). THE SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ITS INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PAY THE WINNER.
Prizes must be claimed in full. Prizes are non-transferable. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Actual/appraised value may differ from the ARV at time of prize award. The Winner will not receive the difference between the actual value of the prize or any prize component and the ARV of such prize or prize component. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, Winner may be required to provide proof of identification, including date of birth or age. Any and all prize related taxes and expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. All entrants agree that information provided by the Sponsor is not advice, including but not limited to, tax advice or legal advice, and every entrant is advised to consult a professional, including a tax professional. The Winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize. Winner agrees to use of Winner’s name, likeness, and/or prize and entry information by the Sponsor in any medium without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Where lawful, Winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner selection and notification: The Selected Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or about July 10, 2023 “Selection Date”). Depending on method of entry, potential Winner will be notified via either direct message to the Instagram username associated with the comment posted as part of the Sweepstakes entry process or the email address submitted with the Alternative Method of Entry within one (1) day following the selection of the Winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential Winner, including failure due to a potential Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a potential Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrants’ contact information. If any potential Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours of Sponsor notifying such potential Winner, or fails in timely return of a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize that potential Winner may be forfeited and alternate Winners selected.
- Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor will select the Selected Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes will be void. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an email address or Instagram username, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address or Instagram username, respectively, at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. The Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that the Sponsor, Instagram and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, insurers, servants, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, partners, representatives, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, shareholders, employees, officers and directors, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”) are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical or human failures, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (vi) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (vii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; or (viii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and the Winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity.
- Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Personal Information: To participate in the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may require you to register and provide personal information, such as your contact information, including your name, email address, phone number, state or zip code, and age. Sponsor will use the information you provide for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and any other purposes disclosed at the time of registration or set forth in these Rules, such as contacting you if you are selected to win a Sweepstakes prize and announcing the name of the Winner. Sponsor will retain your personal information only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this paragraph, unless a longer retention period is required by law. For any questions related to Sponsor’s use of personal information in connection with the Sweepstakes, please contact Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name, email your request to email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than ninety (90) days from the Sweepstakes End Date.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Orlando Squeeze, LLC, 201 Monroe Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.